Marketing and Sales Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing and Sales Executive on behalf of a leading park management and booking systems provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a company that is experiencing an exciting period of strong growth within their sector.
The Marketing and Sales Executive will identify and contact glamping sites across the UK and Ireland and convert them into bookable listings on the website. The primary objective is to drive the growth of the business in terms of the number of glamping units listed on the site. The main activity will be to sign up glamping sites, offering support through the registration and setup process, so they can accept bookings via the website.
- Proactive outbound telephone prospecting to introduce company to glampsite owners
- Contact inbound leads and convert them to customers
- Follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Follow up automated marketing emails to move prospects from initial interest to an active listing on website
- Contact existing customers on free listings to upgrade to bookable listings
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Research the market to identify new glampsites to target
- Record and report on key information found out through prospect/customer conversations such as competitor activity, industry trends and product improvements required
- Account management of existing customer base
- Assist with customer support queries
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Update, monitor and extend the CRM database to ensure prospect and customer data is accurate and up to date
- Represent company at trade shows and events and present at seminars and regional meetings.
- Previous experience in a sales role or a lead generation/business development role
- Track record of achieving KPI's and targets
- An ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Motivation for sales and exceeding targets
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
- Degree educated, preferably in a Marketing or Business subject
- Experience using a CRM database
- Presentation skills
- Driving licence
The successful Marketing and Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing and Sales Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland