Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer
The role would be ideal for candidates at a junior / mid-range level who are seeking a position that allows them to expand their marketing knowledge and produce high-quality traditional and digital content according to the company needs.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials, advertisements, literature, web content, brochures, exhibition graphics and press releases, including writing and proofreading copy.
- Assist with website management, ensuring all information, imagery and branding is up to date.
- Co-ordinate content on all social media platforms.
- Co-ordinate photography of company products for use on all platforms
- Edit product images to high standard for use on all platforms
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure marketing material meets the company's corporate visual identity guidelines.
- Provide marketing support for the company's distributors across the world.
- When required, assisting the Marketing Manager in attending events and other ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of marketing / graphic design experience.
- Have strong communication and writing skills.
- Be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign).
- Have the ability to create copy and content (both written and graphics) for promotional material, e.g., social media posts, flyers, etc.
- Have a clear understanding of a variety of social media platforms.
- Be hardworking, creative and dynamic with an excellent eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving company.
- This will be a very busy and rewarding position based within a highly successful, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.