MARKETING COORDINATOR, DERRY CITY, £20,000 - £30,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a global, engineering company based on the outskirts of Derry City. Our client has enjoyed consistent growth and success in a specialist Engineering field, expanding their operation in a global market.
Supporting the company's Business Development Manager, you will predominantly be based at their North West Head Offices, however, you will have the opportunity to travel the world, attending trade shows and engaging with their International customer base.
- Work with Head of Marketing and other key stakeholders across the business to develop and manage the company's marketing communications plan
- Creation and design of marketing materials including; sales toolkit, advertisements, brochures, presentations
- Manage social media platforms
- Manage and coordinate trade show calendar
- Development of company website including developing content strategy and producing content e.g. technical blog posts
- Generate marketing reports to assess performance against a range of KPI's
- Collaborate with other departments to initiate new product promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to help form a coherent marketing strategy
- At least one year experience of working in a marketing role
- Proven ability to creatively develop marketing materials
- Self-starter - displays initiative and ability to work on project with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team worker and ability to work cross functionally across departments
- Third level qualification in marketing/business or a related discipline
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to join a local success story business where you will be given the chance to develop your existing Marketing and Design skills and thrive in an Innovative and rewarding business.
For more information please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.