Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a market leading engineering firm for a Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Marketing Executive will work as part of an effective team, ensuring the Marketing function is organised and efficient.
* Designing and developing content and literature both digital and print including brochures posters and flyers.
* Managing and developing the company website, including the SEO management.
* Organising all promotional activity throughout the company.
* Managing all marketing events; preparing for trade shows as and when required.
* Managing all social media channels.
* Analyse and report on marketing campaigns to determine performance.
* Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and suppliers.
* Mail / news shots to customers informing them of new products or important updates.
* Working closely with publication partners.
* Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
* Supporting the marketing function and other colleagues.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 2 years previous marketing experience, preferably in a similar type industry.
* Marketing related degree or equivalent.
* Previous experience using Adobe Design packages.
* A strong team player.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Be motivated and willing to learn.
* Be an enthusiastic individual with a proven ability to use their initiative and manage their own time.
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000-28,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.