Do you have a passion for marketing and are keen to drive your career while driving sales, in a fast-paced environment? Grafton are delighted to be working with a market leading online retailer based in Ballymoney to add a Marketing executive to their ever growing marketing department.
Role: Marketing Executive
Focus of the Role:
Managing marketing activities across one or more Division to continually drive sales through all channels in a creative way. Build brand awareness for own-brand and exclusive brands in the market. Reviewing campaign performance and striving to improve results through continuous improvement and taking a brave approach on campaign development.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, thinking of creative ways to continually drive sales through all channels and across key brands
- Building brand awareness and recognition of all brands and events but continuously prioritising own-brands and targeting key customer segments to help grow sales
- Managing traditional marketing including print advertising, mailshots, promotional flyers and copywriting/proof-reading for a variety of audiences
- Maintain brand integrity throughout all brands, both online and offline
- Communicate effectively with other internal departments to ensure all relevant team members are informed of marketing objectives and activities
- Create engaging promotions and campaigns for each brand or e-commerce site, implementing and creating artwork to promote these and improve conversion rate and sales
- Work with social media and content creation team to create unique creative and videos to drive campaign success
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Monitor PPC advertising including budget and return on investment
- Secure Intellectual Property by gaining trademarks for the Group and challenging infringements
- Reporting against monthly targets and tracking performance across brands, websites and channels. Analysing sales, analytics and promotion performance to help guide the marketing strategy for maximum return.
- Oversee the management of all trade shows including negotiating contracts and sponsorships, stand graphics, promotional materials and internal operations and logistics are in place ahead of events
- Organising seminars and events including email campaign, promotional invitations, advertisements and editorial, certificates, handouts and goody bags as well as promoting the sale of tickets for these events
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in a varied Marketing role
- Broad experience in all areas of Marketing; digital, e-commerce and traditional and a variety of channels such as affiliates, social media, email marketing and print
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong business acumen with evidence of proven return on investment in previous campaigns
- Confident and dynamic personality with the ability to think creatively and logically
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- A keen eye for detail and 'can-do' attitude!
- Experience of working on variety website CMS
- Experience of content creation for email, social media and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience of monitoring PPC campaigns to maximise ROI
- Creative eye for design and photoshop skills
If interested in this role, please attach your CV to the job and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org