Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading retail group for a Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful enterprise, who have built a reputation for innovation and excellence in the retail space across the UK and Northern Ireland. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for organising in store events, developing local PR opportunities, charity links and other commercial connections.
* Supporting the Group Marketing Manager with the creation and implementation of the groups various marketing plans.
* Ensure the integrity of the businesses brand and deliver a high quality approach consistent with the brand positioning.
* Managing multi-channel advertising campaigns for promotional activity and other events, including: press, radio, digital and point of sale.
* Planning and managing all aspects of in-store promotional events.
* Briefing graphic designer on artwork requirements, sourcing print quotes, managing delivery.
* Create and deliver relevant and engaging digital content, ensuring a consistent message and approach across the companies channels.
* Support the design team in the creation of emails (via MailChimp), management of database, reporting, development.
* Ensuring various websites are updated with latest news, events and headers.
* Maximising local PR opportunities, including the creation and circulation of press releases, cultivating key relationships and maximising impact of store events.
* Develop and manage charity links.
* Managing POS requests from visual merchandising teams in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Administration - fielding general marketing enquiries, managing product image library, company and supplier logos, meeting planning and minute taking, etc.
* Ensuring all work is carried out within budget and that invoicing is completed in a timely manner.
* Keeping up to date with competitor and industry activity to ensure company is always a step ahead of competitors.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 2 years' experience in a marketing related role.
* 3rd level education in Marketing or Business discipline.
* Experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
* Experience of digital tools such as mail chimp, wordpress, Facebook ads, sprout social, etc.
* A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
* Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
* High level of organisational skills.
* An enthusiastic self-starter, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Experience with social media planning, strategy and reporting.
* Proven experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience within the retail sector.
* Experience of journalism or writing for publication online or offline.
* Confident, creative and adaptable.
* Knowledge of design packages e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator.
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Pension, Life Assurance and Staff discount.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Derry/Londonderry.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.