Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a successful dealership for a Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Marketing Executive will plan, manage and co-ordinate sales and aftersales marketing activity for the brand.
* Select appropriate marketing for the target market and ensure messages are on brand and delivered consistently across all channels. Including but not excluded to: Digital (website, social, blogs), press, events, e-marketing, radio, direct mail, OOH, product placement etc…
* Record and measure the return on investment of all marketing activity and adapt marketing plans accordingly to ensure continuous improvement.
* Plan, manage and co-ordinate sales and aftersales marketing activity for the brand(s) to ensure business objectives are achieved.
* Write up to date and relevant content for digital channels to ensure users have "up to the minute" information ensuring a positive and informative on line customer experience.
* Use Adobe Creative suite to create graphic and video content
* Work closely with the dealership management team to understand business objectives, opportunities and challenges and produce quarterly marketing plans to ensure a proactive marketing approach.
* Plan yearly marketing budgets with the Management Team and manage accordingly.
* Brief and liaise with external agencies to execute creative marketing campaigns and to generate revenue for the business.
* Produce marketing collateral that complies with best practice, including FCA and data protection guidelines.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* An IT/marketing/design related degree
* Good written and verbal English
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in running successful social media campaigns is ideal
* Strong time management and capable of meeting tight deadlines
* Enthusiasm, drive & determination
* A self-starter - ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Fermanagh.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.