Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading supplier in the construction, industrial and agricultural markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next stage in your career with a company experiencing continual growth.
- Prepare and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for both businesses in line with identifiable KPI's
- Undertake a range of marketing activities to include but not exclusive to:
- Online and offline advertising
- Public relations
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Actively manage and update company websites on an on-going basis
- Create relevant and engaging content to a professional standard
- Undertake best practice SEO tactics for long term growth
- Create a new blog and undertake relevant blogger outreach
- Consistently monitor web analytics and action required updates
- Execute a social media plan for each business using relevant channels
- Manage and enhance the brand impression and awareness for each business
- Source and liaise with third party specialists including developers, designers, printers and photographers
- Create and manage all marketing material in line with agreed brand guidelines
- Use in house software to create professional adverts
- Coordinate up-to-date image libraries for each business
- Successfully manage a new marketing budget whilst achieving maximum return on investment
- Negotiate best rates whilst leveraging strong brand positions
- Provide measurable performance indicators to analyse the effectiveness of spending across each area of the budget from sales through to brand awareness
- 3 years' experience in a marketing role
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar
- Strong competence and flair in the written language
- Expertise in digital marketing
- Access to a car that can be used for work
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent planning and organisation abilities
- Good communication skills
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.