Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our client on a MAT cover contract. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about marketing, engaging with their audience and building our clients brand. Our client is going through a very exciting time of product and system development. You will play a vital part in the launch of the new product development and launches.
- Work with the team to deliver the TM3 marketing plan, which includes pre-defined campaigns and also being responsive to allow reactive marketing campaigns.
- Manage incoming enquiries
- Manage social media
- Manage marketing spend according to agreed budget
- Manage SEO & Adwords (Blue Zinc use Wordstream to manage and optimise Adwords)
- Manage website and develop new content where required
- Deliver analysis and reporting for campaign management and board reporting
- Manage conference attendance including preparation and logistics
- Work with other teams when required to ensure projects are complete
- Degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns including digital and print
- Experience in managing, monitoring and analysing campaign effectiveness
- Experience in creation of campaign design, copy and graphics
- Experience in managing Adwords and SEO
- Experience in managing 3rd parties including suppliers
- Experience in meeting deadlines
- Experience in managing enquiries and use of a CRM system to ensure a database is kept up to date.
- Experience in managing Social Media campaigns including campaign and content creation
- Experience in managing attendance a conferences
- Experience in the production of marketing reports
- Experience in working with a sales team to support revenue generating activities
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Use of Photoshop or equivalent graphics packages
- Use of Google Adword & SEO tools
- Use of Social Media platforms - Facebook, Twitter an Linked In
- Use of Social Media paid campaign platforms - Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- Experience in the use of marketing automation tools
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for this role please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**