JOB TITLE : Marketing Executive
LOCATION : Belfast
Grafton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join its Sales & Marketing team in Belfast. The team supports the corporate sales function across Grafton's 10 branches, On-Site division, and its sister company People Plus NI. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful enterprise and growing recruitment business.
Working as part of a team, the Marketing Executive will enjoy:
- Leading a variety of marketing activities, including digital advertising, content creation, and creation of print marketing materials.
- Supporting the wider team with events/sponsorship, digital marketing strategy, and creation of sales proposals/bids.
- Constant learning and development across a variety of sectors.
- Content creation for multi-media platforms, including social media
- Bid Support
- Digital Marketing
- Business Development
The Marketing Executive will exceed expectations within a results-driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and excited to support a fast-paced, diverse business through execution and development of a marketing and sales strategy.
- 5 GCSEs at A-C (to include English and Maths) or equivalent.
- Experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of digital tools (such as MailChimp, WordPress, Canva, Hootsuite) and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social media planning, strategy and reporting.
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator (both verbal and written).
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject OR Professional qualification in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant subject OR 2 years of experience in a Marketing Executive or Bid Management role.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience, including a discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus 10 statutory days
- Staff recognition and events, including Grafton Awards Gala
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched) on successful completion of probation
To apply please send CV using the link below.
Closing date 5pm Tuesday 26th February 2019.