Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client is a leading multi-national car manufacturer are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with previous experience of creating and executing marketing plans and managing budgets. Brand management experience is a distinct advantage, as well as motor industry experience. This is a fast paced and multifaceted role incorporating a wide range of marketing activities.
- Designing, implementing and managing sales and aftersales promotions, events and campaigns
- Reporting on campaign performance and sales reports (performance vs targets).
- Actively seeking new marketing initiatives and the use of new channels/mediums.
- Providing detailed competitor and industry analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring that our client continues to lead and innovate through digital marketing.
- Manage our clients social media channels and their content.
- Providing marketing support to branch and functional managers.
- Liaising with Agencies, Media Suppliers and Distributors.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the marketing budget and coordinate applications for advertising rebates from distributors.
- Writing and proof copying (to include direct mail, print media, online, press releases).
- Maintenance of the website - ensuring pricing, imagery and offers are kept up to date.
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as required.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work on their own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Excellent organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of website analysis, excel and powerpoint.
- Strong written skills (experience in writing for different platforms/media would be of advantage).
- Digital marketing experience would be of advantage.
- Previous motor industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent salary on offer €38-42K DOE
- Located in Dublin 12
- Parking available
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.