Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will provide full marketing support to the Marketing Department in the development and promotion of new and existing products and services.
* Work closely with the Marketing Managers in the creation and implementation of critical timelines for all product launches.
* Develop and implement designated projects, ideas, concepts, products, promotions, exhibitions and events.
* Production, copy writing & proof reading of advertising, marketing brochures, price books, sales kits or other promotional materials and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management.
* Understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
* Website development, content creation and management, updating social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
* Collate and report on competitor information, specifically on new products.
* Carry out research within associated trade sectors.
* Work with customers to create bespoke marketing material and showroom displays.
* Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
* Liaise with and support Area Sales Managers.
* Carry out general departmental administration duties.
* Liaise with internal departments specifically New Product Development, HR, Purchasing & Logistics, Engineering, Finance and Sales on all aspects of marketing requirements.
* Carry out product sales analysis and report to Directors accordingly.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* Degree qualification in Marketing or business related subject
* Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades C or above including English and Maths, or equivalent
* 1 year experience of working in a similar role
* Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
* Excellent planning & organisational skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
* Creative and imaginative
* Accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
* Keen interest in interiors and colour trends
* Professional, ethical and confidential approach
* Adaptable and able to prioritise and re-prioritise depending on departmental and company needs
* Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* Degree to have a digital marketing element
* Manipulation of databases for information & research purposes
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.