Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting a Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading supplier of corporate workwear and clothing. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for defining and executing corporate marketing, public relations and branding strategies for the business in the UK and Ireland. There is excellent opportunity for progression into a Marketing Management role.
* Assume overall responsibility for the development and delivery of the marketing, public relations and branding strategy for the company.
* Manage the content creation across all platforms including website updates/content, PR content, case studies, product literature, events, advertising and mail shots.
* Organise and manage product and client photo shoots.
* Responsible for all Social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
* Monitor & optimise SEO on the Website (on-site and off-site).
* Monitor website traffic and social media engagement.
* Implement and monitor PPC campaigns.
* Regularly update on-line content on website ensuring it is current and engaging - case study content and blogs.
* Plan and coordinate attendance at exhibitions.
* Monitor performance of marketing activity and report
* Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3rd level qualification in Marketing, Business Studies or related discipline.
* 3 years experience in a corporate marketing environment.
* Driving License is essential.
* Able to demonstrate a proven track record of defining and executing corporate marketing, public relations and branding strategies for your current employer.
* Experience in budgeting and managing a wide range of marketing services including Web, Advertising, PR, Shows, and Print etc.
* Strong commercial acumen and proven track record in business development and digital marketing.
* Deep understanding of digital and online capability with strong analytical focus.
* Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative suite such as, Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign.
* Strong presentation skills (oral and written).
* Creative with energy and enthusiasm.
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive ole will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland