Marketing Executive - Lisburn
Marketing Executive required for leading manufacturers based in Lisburn.
Provide full marketing support to the Marketing Department in the development and promotion of new and existing products and services.
Duties will include:
- To work closely with the Marketing Managers in the creation and implementation of critical time lines for all product launches.
- Develop and implement designated projects, ideas, concepts, products, promotions, exhibitions and events.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of advertising, marketing brochures, price books, sales kits or other promotional materials and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management.
- Understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Collate and report on competitor information, specifically on new products.
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors.
- Work with customers to create bespoke marketing material and showroom displays.
- Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
- Liaise with and support Area Sales Managers
- General departmental administration duties.
- Carry out product sales analysis and report to Directors accordingly.
- Degree in Marketing or business related subject
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades C or above including English and Maths, or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadline
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Keen interest in interiors and colour trends
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM
- Degree to have included a digital marketing element
- Manipulation of databases for information & research purposes
Salary £22,000 - £28,000
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.