Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client a multi-award winning, innovative and dynamic online retailer for a Marketing Manager. Our client wants a versatile, dynamic, experienced marketer who will be responsible for the growth of sales and customer engagement across the group.
* Build brand awareness across all divisions
* Drive sales by developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic, through both organic and paid acquisition channels
* Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Overseeing and supporting the Event Manager
* Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups and raises the Company profile
* Manage the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely with a close eye on return on investment and campaign performance analysis
* Try new things and aim to continually improve results through test and learn strategies
* Leading and managing the team with HR duties, hands-on support and guidance and creating a safe yet challenging environment where they can excel
* Any other duties role may involve
* Degree in marketing
* 3 years experience in managing all areas of marketing
* Have experience in managing staff
* Demonstrate strength in applicable key skills for the role
* Strong business acumen with evidence of proven Return on Investment in previous campaigns
* Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
* Further education in Marketing from relevant body (for example Postgraduate Diploma from CIM or Masters in Marketing)
* Hold current Chartered Marketer Status
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus healthcare, life assurance and staff discount.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.