Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a company that facilitates everyday payments in local businesses, while also rewarding positive social actions with a unique City Currency. Powered by blockchain technology, our client connects people, businesses and partners, fostering a sense of community. The Marketing Manager must have a strong social media background, a passion for bringing people together both online and offline and be a master of words and local trends.
* Manage Belfast local acquisition of users through online channels:
o Developing relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers
o Manage online campaigns like Facebook and Google
o Find alternative online local channels for user acquisition
o Online partnerships with local media and communities
o Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts
* Manage Belfast local acquisition and find the right channels for offline local acquisition in Belfast through channels such as:
o Partnerships with existing local offline events
o Organization of our own offline events
o Local merchants
* Create social impact and awareness
o Writing weekly blog posts, weekly newsletter, generating engaging and exciting content
o Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads
o Conducting interviews and sourcing out content by going out and speaking to customers and business owners
o Coming up with content ideas to support retention
o Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
o Seize local PR opportunities and be the point of contact for local media
* Marketing degree is welcome but not required in case of relevant work experience
* Demonstrated creativity and documented content immersion in social media
* Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
* A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
* Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical one
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective
participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
* Superior time management skills and ability to work under pressure and against tight
* Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
* A passion for bringing people together through creative offline initiatives
* Experience in conducting offline events and local partnerships
* Sales capabilities are an advantage
* Fluency in oral and written English
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.