Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading park management and booking systems provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a company that is experiencing an exciting period of strong growth within their sector. The Marketing Manager will play a key role in the company to promote and grow all three of the company brands.
* Developing and implementing the marketing and communication strategy
* Implement the brand strategy, driving brand awareness across digital and traditional platforms
* Create and implement the content strategy; writing blogs, articles, case studies, web content and editorial
* Manage the Google strategy; SEO, Adwords, Remarketing to increase website traffic and conversation rates
* Create and implement the digital strategy; website, social media and PR
* Campaign Management; focus on ezine campaigns
* Drive lead generation and business development for the sales team
* Update, monitor and extend the CRM database to ensure prospect and customer data is accurate and up to date
* Represent the brands at trade shows and industry events
* Presenting at conferences and roadshows
* Budget Management
* Competitor and market research to identify market trends and opportunities
* Creation of marketing materials; brochures, product literature
* Provide ad-hoc sales support including product marketing materials and sales tools
* Measurement of marketing activity; analysis and evaluation of results
* Marketing / Business Degree
* 3 years experience in Marketing Executive/Marketing Management role
* Track record of achieving KPI's and targets
* An ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
* Strong communication skills
* Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
* Experience using a CRM database
* CIM Qualification
* Presentation skills
* Marketing experience in B2B and B2C
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.