Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading IT company for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will lead and implement all marketing avenues for the company, effectively improving and optimising company branding across all platforms.
* Working with MD on development and implementation of Brand Strategy and Corporate identity to be in line with company objectives
* Write content
* Control content on digital platforms
* Manage Microsoft partnership from a profile perspective ensuring Microsoft portals are up to date and working
* Continual analysis and improve website traffic, dwell time, conversion and search engine optimization
* Analysis and reduce website bounce rate
* Develop content for new and existing products
* Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing (website and social media) and PR
* Work with Sales team to achieve commercial objective via Digital and other avenues
* Identify new trends in digital marketing
* Work with HR team regarding digital presence
* Work with Development, Managed Services and Consultancy team to define marketing materials and programmes
* Develop and deliver company marketing and communications strategies
* Conduct continuous analysis of competitors and consumer trends
* Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
* Completing various marketing projects at Directors request
* Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all company marketing activities
* Managing and maintaining company website
* Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
* Attending roadshows and working with admin team to ensure correct materials exist at events
* Presenting or introducing others at conferences / roadshows
* Degree in Marketing.
* Previous experience in similar position within IT industry.
* Track record in content writing for IT Service company, preferably Cloud.
* Highly competent in both Content Management and Digital/Online Marketing.
* Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and eye for creative marketing opportunities.
* Excellent understanding of effective PR and Marketing communications.
* Qualified chartered marketer
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus healthcare and gym membership.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.