Salary: Negotiable, Attractive
Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim
Grafton Specialist are partnering exclusively with PAC (Process, Automation & Calibration) NI Ltd in their search for a Marketing Manager. PAC NI Ltd, specialise in the Electrical Engineering sector and have developed an extensive portfolio of products and services for the ever changing automation, general electrical, gas detection & process calibration industries.
This exceptional young business, commenced trading in January 2018 and have since reached remarkable heights in year 1 - turning over in excess of 2.5 million. Through excellent leadership, the business has a strategy to grow substantially in year 2 and seek to make a key appointment, a Marketing Manager, an individual that will unify the parent brand and also maximise opportunity for the variety of revenue streams within.
The successful Marketing Manager will be given full control of the function, with the ability to create, align and maintain the overall marketing strategy and build a team of successful marketers within. The business has a range of individual brands within their portfolio and the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and engaging with the differing target audiences using all traditional and digital marketing methods.
* Identifying key areas for promotional opportunities and representing the brands at trade shows and industry
* Creating and implementing the digital strategy; SEO, website, social media and PR
* Driving brand awareness across digital and traditional platforms
* Lead marketing initiatives which will yield short and long gains and sustainable growth
* Influence senior management regarding marketing direction
* Campaign Management; ezine campaigns etc.
* Develop content for new and existing products
* Liaise with internal/external stakeholders on placement, branding and strategy
* Competitor and market research to identify market trends and opportunities
* Measurement of marketing activity; analysis and evaluation of results
* Creation of marketing materials; brochures, product literature etc.
* Educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar discipline
* Previous experience in Marketing Management role, Engineering or Technology sector experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience in Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns and Analytics reporting
* Identifying and building build rapport with prospects and clients
* Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
* Strong communication skills
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.