MARKETING MANAGER | PERMANENT | DUBLIN |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, a leading and highly successful Telecoms Network company. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business and developing its team. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The successful team member will be responsible for successful execution of managing the marketing of new products and launches across their business.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop marketing plan and messaging that resonate with the target buyers and existing customers for net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support the sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Work with the Sales team and customers to create effective case studies and testimonials that can be used to demonstrate the value of products to prospects.
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience with at least 1 years of experience in a Market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Highly proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project & JIRA
- Highly proficient using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Independent and self-motivated
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Act-On and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.