Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall marketing plan in line with business objectives and growth strategy. Supporting growth in GB and new export markets is the primary focus of the Marketing Manager role.
* Developing and implementing the overall marketing and digital marketing plan - delivering management updates as to progress against KPIs and reporting on return on marketing spend.
* Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns (with a strong focus on digital) in line with company strategy to attract and convert key target audiences in the B2B construction landscape.
* Commercialising new product opportunities from concept to completion working closely with sales, operations and or/ sourcing team as the product management lead.
* Maintaining and developing the company lead generation programme across multiple platforms to generate quality enquiries and leads in support of sales teams - utilising SEO, email marketing, social media and CRM.
* Managing and developing all aspects of the company website, including; user experience, copy, content, case studies, news articles and blogs - along with annual audit on performance and security.
* Creating fresh content for company social media channels, with an emphasis on LinkedIn, to market the business across a mix of organic and paid promotion.
* Management of external graphic design work and liaising with other printers to co-ordinate the production of marketing materials, including; brochures, catalogues, sales tools, technical labels, packaging and corporate merchandise.
* Writing creative copy for company case-studies, awards' entries and marketing materials.
* Managing and developing a growing e-commerce platform to generate online sales of company products and ancillaries. This includes line management of an e-commerce executive.
* Managing PR communications including; writing press releases, organising PR events and liaising with the Press/Media.
* Organising and managing the successful delivery of trade exhibitions and seminars.
* Conducting market research on new products, market trends, legislation and monitoring competitor activity.
* 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar qualification of relevance)
* 3 years experience in Marketing (Preferably B2B)
* Experience with technical product marketing (including product launches) desirable
* A good understanding of the marketing mix and experience in delivering compelling integrated campaigns (SEO experience is essential)
* Excellent creative copy writing and proof-reading skills
* Experience in successfully coordinating and delivering projects as a solo player and within cross-functional teams. Comfortable supporting partners and distributors in different global locations, (as required)
* Prior experience in product management / commercialising new products would be advantageous
* Working knowledge of WordPress, Illustrator and Mailchimp desirable but not essential
* Self-motivated with an ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
* Excellent written, numerical, analytical and IT Skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus, CIM Membership, smartphone, pension.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.