Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading construction company based in South Derry/Londonderry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with an award winning company. The Marketing Manager will manage all corporate marketing and branding for the Group which consists of Construction, Property, Joinery Manufacturing and Building Merchants divisions. Marketing strategies will be devised and implemented to enhance brand image and drive growth across the Group.
* Situation analysis (PESTLE, competitor, customer and SWOT analysis)
* Strategy development and implementation (in compliance with company goals)
* Evaluating and reporting on marketing performance (and recommendations for improvement)
* Brand management (implementing brand guidelines, reputation management)
* Business development (assisting Bid Team with tender submissions and creating tailored proposals)
* PR (fostering good media relations, writing and distributing press releases, monitoring coverage)
* Advertising (trade press and national newspapers at best possible ROI)
* Website content management (publishing news stories, project profiles, case studies, photos, videos and working closely with developers to make design improvements)
* Google Analytics (evaluating and reporting used to inform ongoing design and content improvements)
* Social media management (social listening, creating engaging content and reporting across channels)
* Graphic design (using Adobe software to design branded promotional material)
* Videography and photography (plan, capture, edit and upload)
* CSR (supporting CSR initiatives and promoting company as a responsible business)
* Events management (assist at careers events and supplier engagement events)
* Stakeholder Relationships (clients, consultants, suppliers, agencies, community groups and media)
* Award submission management (writing, collating and submitting awards entries)
* Any other duties role may involve
* 2 years experience in a marketing position
* A degree in a marketing related discipline
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, writing ability and attention to detail
* Experience of supervising and managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience of developing and delivering a range of marketing and communications campaigns
* Experience of brand management
* Experience of drafting and disseminating news releases
* Proficiently skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
* Ability to work effectively as a member of the team and build effective working relationships
* Thorough Research and analytical skills; data collection, interpretation, and reporting
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing, social media and content marketing
* Strong commitment to continuous improvement
* Previous experience in the Construction industry
* Experience of Content Management Systems e.g. Wordpress
* Experience of Graphic Design software e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* A Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Qualification
* Full clean driving licence and access to a car
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus and private healthcare.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Derry/Londonderry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland