Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG company for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager holds responsibility for the Company's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the Business.
- Creation and implementation of the full marketing plan for Ireland, the UK and international markets.
- Responsibility for the marketing budget.
- Growing the company's products in domestic and export market places.
- Managing, motivating and influencing market distributors both at local and international level.
- Liaising with retailers, distributors and sales team to deliver sales and marketing plans.
- Development and leadership of the marketing team.
- Managing Media Strategy and PR activities.
- Marketing lead on NPD projects.
- Performing effective and thorough analytic of all marketing activity, measuring effectiveness and optimising campaigns.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- A business, commercial or marketing qualification - minimum Degree Level
- 2 years recent experience working in a similar senior marketing role in an FMCG sector
- Previous People Management experience
- Digital Marketing experience and expertise
- A strong strategic and creative mind set with a proven success in driving consumer behaviour and finding new avenues for driving brand revenue and visibility
- A passion for innovation - unafraid to be bold and brave to expand the Brand
- Confident, driven and dynamic Leader
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills - both face to face and on the phone
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- CIM qualification
- Digital Marketing qualification
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Armagh.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland