Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Marketing Officer to start ASAP for duration of 6 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.50
13+ week's £14.01
Hours: 36.25 per week
- A Level passes in 2 subjects; and GCSE grades A-C in English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of having provided a high level of administrative support.The Job Holder will also possess a strong standard of:
- Communication skills - both written and oral including experience of consumer promotions and presentations.
- Negotiation, influencing, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning, analytical and project management skills including the ability to work to strict deadlines and attention to detail.
- IT/Computer Literacy skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment, on own initiative and take the lead as and when necessary
- Customer Care Focused including the ability to build and maintain positive, co-operative and professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver and maintain administrative services within Tourism Northern Ireland, and to visitors, customers, tourism industry and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure work activities and administrative services delivered satisfy organisational quality and cost requirements and improve services to satisfy customer requirements in line with current legislation, targets and TNI's policies and procedures.
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Act as a supporting point of contact for enquiries regarding Golf Tourism and Golf Marketing.
- Assess and evaluate feedback from customers and forward to the Unit Manager.
- Source, evaluate and communicate information in a clear, concise, relevant and timely manner to meet customer needs.
- Analyse and exchange information to resolve problems, make decisions, influence and gain the commitment of others
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland