Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Specialist for an exceptional manufacturing firm. This is a new position being created due to company growth. Our client is a global business with a focus on international growth and expansion.
* Working in partnership with the CMO and members of the marketing team as well as heads of business groups to execute on the marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
* Investigating trends around new smart networks/grid and issues around developments and innovations in Smart Cities, Network Meshing and the use of Data in the future of Low Carbon Energy Networks to be used as content and thought pieces.
* Advising on market trends and developments within customer organisations as well as end-consumer requirements and how that may effect technology adoption and growth.
* Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
* Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Working with copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
* Monitor and evaluate competitors and other industry players for potential collaboration, open working and strategic partnerships.
* Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
* Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 6 years experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
* B2B experience required.
* Bachelor's degree. (Marketing, business administration or related field would be desirable)
* Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
* Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator/Point Drive and working with external media partners for PR and profile building purposes.
* Ability to work in a cross functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
* Proven excellence in project management.
* Proven excellent in time management, able to balance many projects at once.
* Relevant industry experience within the Energy or Critical Infrastructure sector would be advantageous but not essential.
* Experience working in a fast moving technology sector would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation an advantage
The successful Marketing Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Specialist role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland