Marketing Website Executive
Marketing Website Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Website Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking business that has a market leading family of brands. The Marketing Website Executive will be primarily responsible for the management of the website and all things marketing. The Marketing Website Executive will develop market leading brand presence across all digital platforms and initiate a lead generation marketing pipeline to support the sales team in winning in new business.
- Ownership and responsibility for the company website with autonomy for website development, creative content and a strong calendar in place to deliver market leading brand presence, visitor engagement and extremely high standards of visitor digital experiences.
- Design and implement an SEO strategy to initiate a lead generation pipeline for the family of brands, product range and market segments.
- Manage ad word portfolio and spend to maximise return on investment.
- Work with your marketing colleagues to ensure brand identify is protected and brand guidelines are implemented across the company.
- Develop, analyse, measure and report on website performance with clear metrics in place to optimise engagement, lead generation and trends.
- Design and create high quality marketing literature for a variety of audiences, products and brands.
- Design product packaging in line with brand guidelines, standards and industry regulations.
- Strong pipeline of market lead generations to support the sales team.
- Act as brand champion for a particular market segment.
- Attend company exhibition and trade shows as the brand champion to increase brand presence and lead generation through customer interest and enquiries at the events.
- Support the marketing team with general marketing activities and initiatives.
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3rd level qualification in a business-related discipline with marketing as a major component
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective digital & online marketing principles and techniques
- 3 years recent experience working in a marketing role
- Proven experience of implementing and co-ordinating digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of using CMS systems for updating web content
- Demonstrate a working understanding of SEO techniques to achieve effective search marketing
- Track record of achieving growth in website engagement across a variety of audiences
- Market lead generation
- Ability to understand & analyse statistics using tools such as Google analytics
- Ability to use Photoshop and Adobe Indesign.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS code.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Evidence of business awareness/ commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Experience in acquisitions and exports
- Board level experience
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro and CRM Systems.
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development
The successful Marketing Website Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Website Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland