Temporary Materials Coordinator required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £12.60 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00-17:30)
Duration: 1 month pending review
- To carry out all assigned duties so as to ensure optimal performance and the achievement of the unit's financial and operational targets
- To receive requests for non-stocked supplies from all Project Managers or Forepersons across all trades, to source these and to raise and place all purchase orders as necessary
- To pursue and expedite delivery of outstanding items for all contract areas and functions, and to record receipt of same
- To organise and supervise the work of the Driver/Labourer
- To deploy transport and associated staff as needed to ensure that supplies and materials are on site when required and that such deliveries are coordinated in advance with project managers and relevant operational staff
- To assist as required in the creation and implementation of planned maintenance procedures
- To monitor and control deployment of large items of plant (owned or hired)
- To assist in the creation and operation of appropriate administrative, monitoring and quality systems
- To provide monitoring and performance data as required to the Property Officer, Project Managers and Business and Administrative Manager
- To use, maintain, control and develop the various information systems used within the section as directed
- To provide ad hoc reports to senior management as required and to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all necessary input data
- To provide relief cover for the stores personnel as dictated by holiday, sickness or other factors including the raising of purchase orders and the physical issue and receipt of stocked items as directed
- To assist and provide cover as require for the Works-Order Coordinator and the Technical Assistant as dictated by operational priorities and conditions
- Be able to demonstrate at least one year's relevant experience in carrying out administrative duties including raising works order requests in a timely manner within a building and maintenance environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other specialised software to update and maintain databases
- Demonstrate liaising/coordinating with suppliers and customers regarding work orders raised to ensure service delivery
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.