Location: County Down
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb manufacturing company, who due to rapid growth are seeking to add a Materials Planner to the team! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Planner candidate.
- Attend the scheduling meeting on a weekly basis to fully understand the production plan and materials requirements for the following week.
- Obtain the required PCRs and other documentation for the following week of production
- Raise raw material requisitions for each suite on the site to ensure that raw materials are always available as required in the production schedule.
- Ensure that the overall quantity of raw materials requisitioned optimises the use of inventory across the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Planning team to adapt to schedule changes as and when required.
- Work collaboratively with the Purchasing and QC teams to ensure that materials are available when required.
- Work collaboratively with manufacturing teams to accommodate operational requirements as and when required.
- Perform weekly counts of Production Floor Stock and work within the Inventory Management Team to investigate and close out discrepancies.
- Process Return to Stores on a regular basis to minimise Production Floor Stock to assist with good inventory management and good housekeeping in the manufacturing area.
- At least 2 year's experience of managing inventory in a factory environment.
- Excellent leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to operate in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Experience using inventory management computer programs.
- Ability to work in a busy factory and warehouse environment to ensure that materials are available for manufacturing at all times.
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Experience gained within the pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience with GMP documentation procedures.
- Experience of other supply chain disciplines.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.