Our client, currently have a vacancy for a Mechanic to work at their site outside Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Mechanic you will
- Carry out work of servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles and items of plant and equipment
- To undertake inspections/servicing/MOT/PSV preparation and repairs to company vehicles and equipment to VOSA Standards in a timely manner.
- Diagnosis of faults- electronic, electrical, mechanical or hydraulic.
- Maintain all items of plant, equipment and tools ensuring their safe use and security.
- Fabrication, welding and repairs of vehicles, plant and machinery.
- Maintain service records and forward same to designated officer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicles/equipment on which they are working, and the workshop and surrounding areas.
The ideal Mechanic
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years' experience of carrying out maintenance on a range of vehicles including plant and machinery
- Evidence of the ability to maintain records; possess good communication skills and organisational skills.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm, Fri 7.30am - 1.45pm
- Competitive rate of pay
- Over Time
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.