Our client, currently have a vacancy for a Mechanic to work at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Mechanic you will be required
- To prepare all boats and equipment for use prior to client arrival
- To ensure all engineering and on-board equipment is fully operational at all times
- To maintain fleet with Nanni and Perkins engines
- To maintain outboard engine and bicycle fleet which are hired to clients
- To liaise with the base foreman on a day to day basis in order to carry out repairs in the most efficient and economic manner
- To carry out the planned maintenance schedule as directed by the Base Foreman and as per fleet maintenance procedures
- To brief clients on boats upon arrival as to functionality of mechanical systems, electrical systems and safety equipment
The ideal Mechanic will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of marine diesel engines and systems
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Ability to work to close deadlines
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- 5 days out of 6 Mon - Sat
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una, and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.