Mechanic / Retail (Bicycle)
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting a mechanic (Bicycle) for our east Belfast client Our client is an independent Sports Retail Shop with a very busy bike service centre in Belfast, that has been servicing our customers for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest customer service standards possible to all our customers.
Our client is looking to recruit a Full Time mechanic to join their busy workshop.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a busy bicycle workshop. A Cytech qualification and experience of the Cycle to Work Scheme is preferred but not essential.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and servicing bicycles of all types, to the highest of standards.
- Prioritising their time and organising a busy diary of work.
- Assisting the sales team.
- Advising and communicating fully with our customers.
- Maintaining their workspace and the contributing to the general upkeep of the workshop.The key qualities the right candidate will possess are as follows:
- Extensive previous experience of working in a busy bicycle workshop.
- Able to work to a schedule and complete task within a given time limit.
- Be presentable, articulate and friendly.
- Be flexible, open-minded and have a willingness to learn.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge.
- Have a genuine passion and interest in cycling of all forms.
- Have solid commercial and product knowledge.
- Have exceptional customer service.
- Be self-motivated and a team player
.Working hours are up to 37.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis.(Salary 19k per annum)Opening hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 9.00am to 9.00pm Thursday, 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday and 1.00pm to 5.00pm Sunday.