In partnership with our Client who are based in Lisburn, Grafton are recruiting for Mechanical / Electrical Assembly Operatives for an immediate start.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 7am - 3.30pm
Rate of Pay:
up to £9.00 p/h depending on experience
* Overtime paid at time and a half after 37.5 hours *
- manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed .
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets .
- Maintains daily production output. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures .
- May participate in quality control inspections.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- 2 years previous experience in a demanding mechanical or electrical production assembly environment
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of speciality.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
Only those deemed to meet the criteria will be shortlisted to the next stage