Mechanical Design Engineer (Lead)
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience), excellent pension
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Grafton Specialist has been exclusively retained to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer (Lead) for PAC Group Ltd. PAC Group Ltd are an exceptional, thriving young business that has experienced exponential success during its early development and is currently executing an extremely exciting growth strategy.
They seek to appoint an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer, to take up a leadership role within the business.
The successful candidate will be capable of creating detailed designs based on bespoke customer orders, specifically within metal work and automated machinery. The person will be driven, tenacious and have a real desire to grow within the company. You will be well networked within the Engineering sector with the ability to call upon connections in the industry/sub contractors to enable effective project completion within deadlines.
Responsibilities also include:
- Producing detailed engineering drawings in line with customer specification using AutoCad and/or SolidWorks for industrial automated machinery.
- Liaise regularly with customers providing pricing and drawings.
- Project Management.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers with regards to technical issues.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Liaise with project and installation team to ensure effective completion.
- A degree in Mechanical/Design Engineering or 5+ years' relevant experience.
- Be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge of SolidWorks or CAD.
- It would be preferable that you have experience in the design of automated factory machinery i.e Spray booths, forming machines etc.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Patrick Moore at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.