Mechanical Design Manager
Grafton are working in partnership with a client that is a market leader in there industry helping with the recruitment Mechanical Design Manager
- Daily site meetings.
- Supervising site work.
- Managing staff.
- Meeting with Clients.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Mechanical installation.
- Either time served in a mechanical maintenance capacity with supervisory experience OR Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer "with hands on" ability.
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Fitter or Maintenance Technician capacity.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- A willingness to travel, sometimes for extended periods of time to complete installations. (Work will be Ireland, UK, Australia, Africa(s) & Asia.
- 2/3 years experience in a supervisory role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.