Monday to Friday 830am-pm
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for a top manufacturing company based in Co Tyrone. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Estimate length of time required to complete a job and likely consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales.
- Report breakdown causes, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules as necessary.
- Identify and report to Management any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage i.e. Faulty equipment/emergency stops etc.
- Plan and prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Complete Daily Maintenance job sheets and Preventative Maintenance records.
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace and adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Attributes
- A minimum of 3 years Mechanical maintenance experience within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven mechanical skills and experience
- Welding experience
- Experience of working on pneumatic, hydraulic,Strong computer literacy
- Highly organised with strong planning & time management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Proven problem solving skills, initiative and enthusiasm with a desire to get things done
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
If you would like to discuss this Mechanical Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.