Mechanical Engineer | Co.Louth | Permanent |
Mechanical Engineer | Co. Louth | Permanent |
The Client |
Our international client provides full manufacturing services within the fresh food industry. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful team member will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment within the production facility.
The Role |
You will maintain all production machinery ensuring availability to production in line with company health and safety standards. Hours of work are on a rotational shift pattern, week of early shift, week of late shift followed by one week off.
- Monitor all utility services for machinery
- When required repair/ install minor electrical and mechanical updates
- Carry out risk assessments in conjunction with Health and Safety ensuring company standards are adhered to
- Work with the Production Team assisting in the design and installation of new lines and processes
- Previous experience within production lines
- Educated within Mechanical and/or Electrical to Apprenticeship Level
- Committed to training on specific machines
- Open to shift work pattern
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.