Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Mechanical Sweeper Driver.
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 13 weeks + £9.74
Main Duties :
- To liaise with the Cleansing Supervisor concerning workload, ensuring that all tasks are completed satisfactorily and within agreed time limits.
- To drive, operate and be responsible for any allocated vehicle necessary to carry out duties.
- To drive the vehicle allocated in a safe manner, adhering to and complying with Road Traffic Regulation provisions and all other relevant legislation.
- To report any mechanical and/or electrical faults immediately to the Cleansing Supervisor.
- To ensure clear visibility from the allocated vehicle.
- Windscreen, windows, mirrors, lights and reversing camera to be cleaned daily.
- To undertake duties concerned with the sweeping.
- To ensure that any allocated vehicle is kept clean inside and out.
- To undertake daily vehicle checks and required routine maintenance (e.g. checking of oil, water levels, greasing etc).
Full job description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Possession of current Category C Licence ( for large goods vehicles above 3.5 tonne MAM and may be combined with towing trailers up to 750kgs MAM )
- A minimum of 3 year's experience of driving heavy goods vehicles.
Desirable Criteria :
- Possession of a current Category C &E Licence (large goods vehicles abover 3.5 tonnes MAM towing trailer over 750kgs MAM )
- Minimum of 5 years experience of driving heavy goods vehicles.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.