Hours 7am - 7pm: Flexible start and finish time.
My client is a leading brand in the manufacture of specialist plastics across a range of industries. They have a current requirement for a Supply chain coordinator to join their County Armagh facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
- Maintain and evolve workmate schedules for work and PPM's within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Using RCA to combat common faults and improve reliability and reduce downtime
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales and overseeing contractors
- Required to document and disseminate knowledge and experience to other Service personnel
- Ensures tool kit meets 'minimum requirements' and personal and Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Writing and amending the PPM sheets to be up-to-date, functional and workable
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities using current MMS system
- Time served apprenticeship (4 years) in electrical, Mechatronic or electrical maintenance discipline. With 5 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Knowledge of DC drives and controls
- Have practical Knowledge of automated control systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a very high level of attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks, while following standardized procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and perform duties within specified deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative under minimal supervision as part of a small team
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service and time management skills
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.