MEDIA MARKET RESEARCH FIELDWORKER
Salary Hourly rate plus expenses
Location Various - events in the Dublin area
Job type Temporary
Working hours 40 hours per week, flexibly, until end of October 2019. Will include some evening and weekend work, and additional hours may be required
Start date ASAP
My client is an independent supplier of media measurement, reporting and analysis, based in the UK. They work with broadcasters, programme makers, distributors, government departments, sports organisations, industry bodies and others.
My client is looking to expand their Response Panels team by recruiting for a short-term temporary role based in Republic of Ireland (Dublin area).
I currently have a Media Market research fieldworker vacancy in Dublin. Looking for an engaging and confident person to work on a short-term project up to the end of October. You will be approaching members of the public, asking them to join a free Media panel to help shape the media landscape in Republic of Ireland.
I am looking for someone with a proven track record in market research, sales, and/or customer service in either a market research/retail or sales environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a confident communicator able to engage with members of the public and encourage them to take part in a daily 5-minute online survey
- You will be comprehensively briefed to equip you with all the information you need. You will be expected to meet reasonable targets for recruiting people to a Media Panel during each shift
- You will sometimes work alone but more often alongside another member of the small team and have access to a Manager to contact with any queries
- This role offers a good opportunity for those with an interest in the media and interacting with people to enhance their skills and/or add an interesting research project to their portfolio
- Naturally persuasive, creative and self-motivated, you will be able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative
- With the support of a Manager help develop a local plan to increase participation in media surveys
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural promotional ability
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
- Must have a full driving licence and access to own transport
- Availability for scheduled duration of project (5th October - 31st October 2019)
- Market research/ sales and/or marketing background
- Knowledge of the Market Research Society's Code of Conduct and experience in interview fieldwork
Why choose Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.