Job Title - Medical Customer Service Administrator - Healthcare
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of permanent and temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Customer Service Administrator in Dublin 12.
The Role: Medical Customer Service Administrator
- Maintaining all records/correspondence/databases/documentation, electronic or other formats, in an accurate and legible manner within agreed policies
- Daily scheduling and co-ordination in accordance with the service requirements.
- Scheduling visits and route planning countrywide
- Handling a high volume of calls both inbound and outbound
- To attend all company required meetings, training and other business in a prepared and punctual manner
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- Responsible for the administration of daily/weekly/monthly documentation for departmental reviews
- Assist in ensuring that continuing quality systems are implemented and maintained.
- Represents self in a professional and ethical manner at all times, complying with all applicable company policy and procedures.
- To be courteous, polite and respectful to all customer, clients, healthcare professionals and colleagues ensuring that the highest quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Ensure interdepartmental recognition, relationships and teamwork is maintained by communicating relevant information and ensuring a seamless process is in place for all patients /customers.
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- To accept and process patient referrals in a sensitive and professional manner.
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of route planning / scheduling
- Medical Background required
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
In Return: Excellent Pay rate of €28,000 - €30,000
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company. Possibilities to apply for permanent positions within the company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.