Role - Medical Customer Service - Healthcare
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference and/or brighten someone's day? Do you have a background in medical customer service or admin? This could be the right opportunity for you!
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of permanent and temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Customer Service Administrator in Dublin West.
The Role: Medical Customer Service Administrator
- Handling a high volume of calls both inbound and outbound
- Daily scheduling and co-ordination
- Scheduling visits and route planning
- Filing, scanning, and other general office administrative tasks
- General admin duties
- Keeping internal system up to date and accurate
- Providing help and advice to customers by telephone and email
- Report customer related concerns as required and complete any investigation as requested by management
- To accept and process patient referrals in a sensitive and professional manner.
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Medical customer service or admin experience required
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
In Return: Excellent Pay rate of €28,000 - €30,000
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company. Possibilities to apply for permanent positions within the company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.