Part-time Medical Receptionist | Temporary| Belfast | £9.50|
10hrs per week
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our client in Belfast Stormont area for a part time role.
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service; receive calls, transfer calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail.
- Provide general admin support in reception, including handling of incoming emails.
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make new and follow-up appointments using in-house booking system (full training provided).
- Give advice of relevant charges for private services.
- Retrieve and re-tile patient notes. Enter patient information on to the computer as required and record new patient details.
- Ensure proper handover with other reception staff/team.
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy are observed at all times.
- Accept and record payments, raise invoices and issue receipts for same, assist with reconciling of daily payments/income.
- Maintain general tidiness of reception area.
- Carry out general administration tasks to facilitate fellow team members, photocopying, filing, etc.
- You will be expected to also participate in practice training to ensure a high level of reception service is maintained and delivered at all times,
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to handle calls in a very busy reception environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communications skills, being polite, friendly & helpful in all interactions.
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs including maths and English or equivalent.
- To have attention to details with all administrative systems
- Previous experience within last 2 years of dealing with the public, ideally in a reception or customer facing role.
- Flexibility to cover extra hours at reception in the event of holiday or sickness cover.
- Computer literate.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Medical Receptionist role please attach your CV below or call Marietta Belgrau on 02890 242824