Medical Secretary, Band 4
1 x Full Time hours 37.5 hrs & 1 x Part Time 18.75 hours
Omagh, Co Tyrone
You will be providing a secretarial and support service to consultants and other medical officers to ensure the smooth running of specialist services for patients and staff.
Hours of work:
Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week
- Private and Executive Secretary's Certificate/Diploma or AMSPAR/City & Guilds Level 2/3 Medical Secretary Diploma/Medical Administration Diploma or equivalent
- OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent
- OCR Stage 2 Audio qualification OR 6 months Audio Typing experience OR 80 wpm shorthand or equivalent
- In addition to one of the above applicants must have
- 1 years administrative/clerical experience
- £10.20 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.