Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Merchandiser for our client based in Leinster.
Our client who are a leading supplier of health and beauty products in the UK and Ireland is looking to recruit an experienced merchandiser to join their team.
The Role :
- Travel to different stores in the Leinster area to merchandise and correctly place brands within appropriate outlets, ensuring that our clients brands are displayed to best effects.
- To assist with the implementation of all promotional activity.
- To act in a brand ambassador role for new product launches.
- To assist the marketing team with all brand activity.
- To provide back up and support for sales function.
- To negotiate with account managers to fulfil specific targets e.g. positioning brands correctly, distribution drives and new listings
- To ensure that Point Of Sale material is kept up to date and additional supplies requested from the Marketing Manager as required
- The successful candidate will hold a full clean driving license
- Previous experience in store merchandising and promotional set ups beneficial but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate creative and artistic flair by creating visual in-store and window displays
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate Organisational skills
- Excellent salary on offer 25k
- Company Car
- Company Phone
- Opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive environment
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.