Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
A MI / Data Analyst role has arisen within our clients Remediation and Change Management division, requiring experience and expertise in analysis and change ideally from both an operational and technical viewpoint.
This role will be offered on a Daily Rate Contract basis initially for a 6mth period.
- Design and delivery of a DataMart to combine and report data.
- Data analysis and data mapping of application data
- Detailed design for a mart table to include:
- One-time data migration and data mapping of application data
- Monthly update of application data
- Re-use of existing SAS reporting suite to utilise the combined dataset.
- Technical design and development of above items in SAS environment
- Testing and implementation support
- Proven, strong Programming Skills in SAS
- Particularly keen on candidate's who have worked previously on Migratory Projects
- Previous experience in similar, time critical projects
- Project Management Experience
Our client is particularly keen on applicants who have experience in managing multiple projects including Telephony, Reporting and Strategic Solutions would be advantageous.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.