Temporary Mobile Facilities Attendant required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.74 per hour
Location: North Belfast
Hours: 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday 11:00 -16:00)
Duration: 4 months pending review
- To provide a high standard of customer service to all customers.
- To ensure that all areas in and around the site and associated facilities are kept in a clean and hygienic condition (including litter collections).
- To act as key holder, responsible for opening and closing and controlling access to all parts of the building and associated facilities.
- To monitor and check bookings and ensure that user access to facilities
- To assist with events as and when required
- To carry out the necessary checks to ensure that all users comply with booking regulations
- To patrol designated centre car parks in an effort to prevent vandalism to or theft from the vehicles
- To maintain records and complete associated paperwork as required by laid down policies and procedures
- To receive, record and secure cash in line with the cash handling procedures and issue tickets and equipment as required
- To ensure good relations with all user groups including members of the public and respond to requests, provide guidance and deal with any complaints in relation to the site
- To drive and be responsible for any allocated vehicle (within the post holder's driving licence category) and adhere to driver daily checks
- To assist as and when required, in the inspection of playgrounds, play equipment, sports surfaces and parks furniture and to undertake minor repairs
- To undertake general and specific cleaning duties throughout all parts of the complex both internally and externally
- To use all cleaning equipment and chemicals in accordance with guidelines and health and safety regulations
- To be responsible for security/ fire alarms and to make all health and safety checks in accordance with the set down procedure
- Full current driving licence which enables driving in Northern Ireland
- Able to demonstrate by providing person and specific examples of following health and safety procedures, cleaning/maintenance, administrative duties and dealing with members of the public
- Cash handling experience
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.