To undertake a key role in assisting in the induction, placement, monitoring and recording of the progress of apprentices/trainees on Skills Training programmes and other training programmes as may be required. To act as the link between the College's skills training organisation, the apprentices/trainees, employers and other participating partners.
- A minimum of a Level 4 qualification (or Higher) in a relevant discipline.
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in English or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent qualification.
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or NICATS Access Maths Modules or an equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of one year's experience (within the last three years) of using a Management Information System.
- A minimum of two years' experience (within the last five years) of liaising with employers.
Other Essential Criteria
- A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
The competencies listed below will be assessed during the appointment process for those candidates who have been shortlisted using the eligibility criteria above.
The competencies listed below will be assessed during the appointment process for those candidates who have been shortlisted.
Demonstrable knowledge needed to perform the role and a positive approach to developing own knowledge base.
An ability to communicate confidently and effectively to a range of stakeholders through various methods.
An ability to deliver a high level of service to a range of users.
An ability to organise and co-ordinate a diverse range of activities and exercise judgement in respect of workload.
An ability to build and maintain relationships.