Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Monitoring and Placement Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 2 Months
Pay rate: £10.05 per hour
Location: 1 x Newry & 1 x Portadown
- A minimum of a Level 4 qualification (or Higher) in a relevant discipline.
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in English or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent qualification.
- A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or NICATS Access Maths Modules or an equivalent qualification.Essential Experience
- A minimum of one year's experience (within the last three years) of using a Management Information System.Desirable Experience
- A minimum of two years' experience (within the last five years) of liaising with employers.
- Inform and liaise with employers, apprentices/trainees and staff on all matters relating to the efficient operation of skills training programmes.
- Communicate the concept and rationale of the Training for Success/Apprenticeships NI programmes to prospective and current employees and employers and update this as changes are made.
- Prepare relevant documentation and maintain appropriate records on every Apprentice/Trainee.
- Identify and arrange suitable work placements for Trainees.
- Working under the direction of the Training Support Co-ordinators to execute a suitable delivery programme for non-placed TFS students focusing on activities that will assist the trainee to identify and secure a suitable placement.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland