Motor Vehicle Technician
At Grafton Recruitment we care currently working on behalf of a dedicated showroom and service centre of a global brand. They currently have a vacancy available for a Motor Vehicle Technician to take up a permanent position in their team.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a positive working environment, continuous development, opportunities for progression, a competitive remuneration package and the following:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP)
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half
- 24-hour recovery service is payable
- Tool Allowance and uniforms provided
- Service Pay
- PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility
- Health and wellbeing (e.g. Flu Vaccine, Eye Test, Cycle to work scheme Etc.).
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence
- Be available to cover Mobilo 24-hour breakdown service when required
- Display an ability to work to high standards
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Work well under pressure
- Be a good team player
- Have good oral and written English
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.