Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen
The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will:
- Responsible for fixing electrical and mechanical faults on machinery within the factory
- Liaise with supervisors and line managers to maintain and repair machines
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Install new machinery/ equipment
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Manage changing priorities under deadline pressures
- Complete and maintain maintenance records
- Operate machinery in a safe working manner
- General housekeeping duties
- Must have sound electrical, mechanical and pneumatic knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in previous manufacturing maintenance role
- Previous experience with computerised machinery e.g. PLC's, Motors, Encoders etc.
- Ability to identify and report problems/issues and implement corrective & preventative actions
- Friendly and approachable
- Good interpersonal skills
Hours of work:
- 12hr shifts 8am - 8pm
- 2 wks. x days and 2 x wks. nights per mth
- Competitive salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.